Monday, September 13, 2010

His Word!!

I was in Romans 1:1-17 this morning and wanted to share with you what God is dealing with me on. I am here as a missionary but, have been challenged with not sharing Christ outside PIU. Paul, writes that the Gospel is the power for Salvation so why are we ashamed if we know its power? I have been struggling with this question. If we truly believe Jesus is the only Way, Truth and Life then why are we so ashamed. I use shame because i believe it is a fruit of sin and I believe we don't share because of sin in our lives whether it be pride, unconfessed sin, or that maybe what we say we truly believe is not in fact what we truly believe. Just something to think about. My prayer today is that I would have a passion and zeal for God and His Word!! I never meet a stranger but that I would never meet a person who has never heard the Gospel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment