Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rain!!

Over the past two years I have not updated this blog but now I am planning on trying a note daily on here. So we will see ho wit goes. Today was awesome!!! Started off my day with hot water for my shower which was a huge blessing! Then it was off to Church with a van full of Palauans and Chuukese. Palau Evangelical Church is where I attend church here on Island. The Pastor is Andrew Immanuel and he brought the Word for sure this morning. (Phillipians 3:17-21) During service I had to help some Palauan students who grew up in Yap out with translating Palauan to English for the Chuukese students to understand. After Church a Church member who is also a student at PIU treated all teh students in the van to Lunch at McD's. Got some homework done and headed out to drop the Chuukese students at Chuukese Church. Did a run to the airport to take one of our English teachers to catch a flight to go teach English in Chuuk for a week. Then finished the night off with PIU Staff and Faculty potluck and prayer meeting. Great time of worship and prayer with coworkers. Love serving with these folks!! We spent a good amount of time praying for the students which I love to do!!! What and awesome day!!!!! Oh, did I mention I got to talk to my mom and that made it even better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment