Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long Week!!

Started off this week getting robbed again for the second time in the past 8 days! But, not before an awesome time in the Word with the girls!!! Ha! Satan you'r a BIG Panty Waiste and Ha ha ha ha I know your future and I'm so pumped about it!!!! This time the creeps came in the dorm with students in there. But, no one was hurt and God used it. I have been staying up with our security guard trying to catch these guys and keep the girls safe. God has been faithful in giving me strength to stay awake and get sleep that I need to function. I just found out today that we will be able to get into a league for basketball and we will be starting on October 2nd!!! The guys are so excited so be in prayer for God's provision for uniforms. We will start practice on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment